YYC Limousine - Hire
Terms and Conditions:
* These terms have been designed to safeguard our business ethos, and to help us maintain an efficient and professional service for our clients.
* We want you to enjoy your experience with us, these terms and conditions have been drawn up to outline our policy. We are a professional and friendly firm, we will try our hardest to ensure your booking is an enjoyable one.
* In the event of a party booking one person must be the client, and accept the responsibility for the members of his or her party. This person will be the only one that the driver will take any instruction or directions from.
* The person in charge of the hire will be responsible for the conduct of passengers and for any damage caused to the vehicle by passengers during the hire.
* It is against the law to smoke in a Public Transport Vehicle therefore NO SMOKING is allowed in any of our Limousines.
* We will not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused by the termination of the limousine hire service due to unruly behavior by any passenger.
* Passengers are not permitted to place any part of their body outside the vehicle, whilst the vehicle is moving.
* When, at the request of the person in charge of the hire, any change in service resulting in additional mileage or hours to that specified on the charter service order produced, an additional charge shall be made for such additional service. Its Driven By will notify the person in charge of the hire of any additional charges that may be expected to be incurred at the time of the original order. Any additional fees unforeseen prior to the departure of the charter are the responsibility of the Hirer.
* It is your responsibility to ensure you have all the relevant information and that all the relevant information in the booking confirmation is correct. Any changes should be made prior to the hire commencement.
* Any additional payments required resulting from damage, cleaning, fines or penalties will be claimed from the person who has hired the vehicle.
* The person in charge of the hire is responsible for allocating a safe & legal pick up point. They shall be liable for all fines & penalties resulting from inappropriate or illegal pick up locations in clearways, no stopping zones, no parking zones and no standing zones.
* An increase in hours of the original hire over the original hire hours will be charged, this is only if the limousine is available for extra hire.
* Cancellations must be made via email or via call at 587 891 6161